Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just Journaling...

Hewson is so funny...he gets to play T-ball this year with his cousin Kyler so we went to dad's work and bought him his first pair of cleats ever...he was really excited. Of course as soon as we got home he wanted to put them on and try them out in the back yard...he put his socks and cleats on, and had nothing else on except a pair of sweat shorts....he checked the cleats out on his feet for a few seconds then put his hands in his pockets then asked me "Mom, how do I look?" I told him he looked great and that he looked like the best T-ball player I had ever seen...he loved that one...grinning he happily said "Yeah, cause I am." I have heard stories of how it goes in T-ball games and during practice, but it was the funniest thing to see for the first time!! Hewson quickly began bossing people around, telling them to get the ball, go hit, etc. (I have NO idea where he got that from...) He took it pretty seriously and didn't understand why Kyler wasn't too interested...but they all had a blast and it was so much fun to see all those boys run around, bumping into each other...I have a couple pictures...I will have to post them later.

No comments: