Monday, March 2, 2009

Fun!!












As I have blogged before, as a mother I feel like I have really great ideas for my kids but never actually DO them...well, in fully realizing this I have decided to make a goal to become what I like to call a "more creative mother." So this simple project that I did for my kids makes me very proud of myself!! I mixed and made up a whole batch of home made playdough!! I know many of you who read this will think, uh, yeah, I do that all the time...well, this was my first time actually DOING it, and I have to say, it was easy AND fun. I made four colors for the boys and it quickly went from just playdough to practically every kitchen item I own...it has to be so fun using mom's "real" stuff! It kept them happy for quite some time and Matt actually told me today that they set up a "hotdog stand" here in the playroom and were yelling "GET YOUR HOTDOG!" I don't know where they got that from, but I'm sure it was really cute...Ahhh...it's so nice when I have HAPPY boys!

**Yes, Tillman is actually smiling--what a cootie patootie!!**

No comments: