Saturday, February 14, 2009

I feel like such a good mom...












On the monday before Valentine's Day on my way home from work I stopped to get a few little things to make Valentine's cards...I am so proud of myself because I feel like I have all these great ideas for the kids, but never actually DO them....so we set everything up and went at it. It was really sweet because as I was helping the boys, I look over and see Matt making a card...I assumed it was for me, so I sat down and made one for him :) It was so much fun to be creative and it kept the boys busy until bedtime!! I need to do fun things with them more often!
Mom--these are actually for you, but I am slow to send them...they are still on my counter as I type this but I promise they will be in the mail next week...I translated a letter from Hewson on the back of his...it's so sweet...enjoy!



No comments: